Monday, October 31, 2016

To my best teacher Joseph.
    I would like to thank you, my dear teacher, I learned from you a lot and made me confident myself you are the example of a teacher, friend and brother. Were not stingy with advice and tender, listen to me with respect and valued my situation never get angry because I had not completed my duties or when I came in late. When I sent you an email to inform you not to come because  I'm  sick or if I have an appointment you send me the answer with all the kindness and respect and wishes  me to be fine Joseph  you are great man, Thank you sense kind fulfill the will I remember always giggle and joke, especially the coffee I wanted to stay in class, because I feel at ease and joy. I will try to be best in order to be proud of me. My thanks and gratitude to respect to you and my teacher Walde God bless you and her.

Sally...

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, Sally. What kind words more than I deserve, but for the grace of God. You have always been a real contributor, mentor, and example in my class, and it was my honour to have had you! In fact, your amazing feat as one of only 2 to complete the e-portfolio marathon of 25 artefacts will long be remembered. I will convey your sweet gratitude and blessing to Waldi as well. You have my best wishes and congratulations as you move on up to the next level of settlement in this great land of Canada! :)

    ReplyDelete