Monday, November 7, 2016


onday's assignment




Good morning everybody,


This week, we will try to know ourselves better to be able to decide our career goals and our next steps in Canada.

Task 1:

About me: Write a short autobiography about yourself.
Express what your first language is, you former country, professional background, things that you like or dislike to do, your hobbies, and why you need to learn English.



My name is Sally, I'm from Iraq, But I lived in Syria. I'm Kurdish, My first language is Arabic. I can speak Kurdish and little English. I have been in Canada more than  5 years. 
I am a mother of two sons. My hobby is cooking, reading history books, especially ancient civilizations and writing poetry.
My favorite Authors Agatha Christie, Victor Hugo, and Ernest Hemingway.
I would like to improve my English, Read, write and speak fluently, To Communicate with the community and learn about their customs and traditions, The most important thing for me Communicate with my children if they need to my help, Recognize new friends, and start reading books in English.
I don't have any experience for job, because I'm never work before.









Task 2:

Read this short inspiration story about goals and prepare a short example of a time you have used the strategy mentioned in the story to share it with your peers. Click here for the full story.





Each person seeks to achieve their ambitions and goals.It will be better if you put the right plans
goal setting means that it will actually get done. Effective goal setting isn't difficult if you do it correctly.The following guidelines will help you to set effective goals and make goals become reality. 
Beginning of any project must be the order of the steps very nicely for the project to succeed the thing most important is the preparation of self morally obliged to do and choose the suitable team to work and choose financier and a limited time to finish the project



1 comment:

  1. I never knew that you like writing poetry! You need to share something in class Sally :)

    ReplyDelete