Tuesday, January 31, 2017

     Describe a significant event in your life


Gone through in my life, important events and significant, my wedding who I love, but the most important event is a day when I became a mother, I was born my eldest son and I'm still a young woman and was a joy it is indescribable and I look at him and see the beauty and wonder whether this is really my son? and I was very happy and joy of everyone and special that he was the first grandson of the two families, after 7 days and became old my father taken  God's mercy to be done to see as his friends and my dad is the most joy. Then days passed and I had hoped to become the Ahmed brother and willing fate to wait 15 years, and when  I became pregnant it was like a miracle to me and all I was very, very joy and wait for the birth of Omar impatiently when it was time and I was in the operating room look at the clock and I shuddered with fear and joy I was not able to explain what I was feeling and the time was 7:35 a.m a exactly I heard the first cry for my baby. I started crying my husband and was kissing me and cries of joy and thank God for this gift. I was so excited to see him. After seconds was my husband holds the baby and looked at him and I saw him look into his eyes, beautiful eyes and he put his finger in his mouth he looked like the angel accepted and embraced, and I felt that I embraced the whole world, and I want to go back to my home so embraced my family and I remember the joy of my oldest son when the child touch and quickly hold the finger of his brother, Ahmed laughs and says Mam Look he grabbed my hand he knows me. Our house filled with joy and pleasure to arrival of the little visitor who we fill our lives respective movements and Laughs.....



No comments:

Post a Comment