Monday, January 16, 2017

Monday's assignment

’I wish I were’ 
In modern, spoken English both ’I wish I were’ and ‘I wish I was’ are accepted as being grammatically correct, but usually and in formal contexts it is more appropriate to use ‘I wish I were’.
  • Example: I wish I were as young as you.
  • Example: I wish I were in a sunny place.
Write a short paragraph starting with "I wish I were................." and the reason for your wish and how you can achieve this dream if achievable. 





I wish I were go back a little girl where no fatigue  not sadness, worries only child to be the biggest dreams a new dress and a trip, really wish they would take me back time so that hugged lives, didn't tell me the date of her departure, for correcting've done mistakes to stay away from people who brought me wretchedness and kept for a long time in the arms of my parents and sit down, speak, kidding and eating with my brothers and sisters 20 years ago we did not meet together.😢

No comments:

Post a Comment