Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Tuesday, June 14, 2016





1-Complete the field trip reports on your blog, one for TIFF and one for Sunnybrook.
On Friday June 10,  my friends and I went to the Edwards Gardens and Sunnybrook park, in 1132 St, Toronto, ON. I was a little  tired because I was fasting. With that I was excited to spent some time with my friends. I met with my teacher and some people I don't know, but it was nice and fun. That we toured the park. I very enjoyed the scenery and natural fresh air I saw the most beautiful flowers,   trees and small rivers in addition to the beautiful birds.  During wandered drew my attention to the plate near the trees writing this from Iraqi Kurdistan, I felt joy and I was impressed more and more, Canada, this wonderful country, which connects all the world inside.








Image result for tiff



TIFF Meaning Toronto International Film Festival.

Actuality I didn't go there, because I had an appointment.
I heard from my classmates about this building. They said this building has specific design. It has full height glass windows, you can see the wonderful view from there. Since I didn't go there I collect some information from the google site about this wonderful festival.

Founded in 1976, TIFF is now one of the most prestigious events of its kind in the world. In 1998, Variety magazine acknowledged that TIFF "is second only to Cannes in terms of high-profile pics, stars and market activity." In 2007, Time noted that TIFF had "grown from its place as the most influential fall film festival to the most influential film festival, period. This is partially the result of TIFF's ability and reputation for generating "Oscar buzz.

In 2012, 372 films from 72 countries were screened at 34 screens in downtown Toronto venues, welcoming an estimated 400,000 attendees, over 4000 of whom were industry professionals. TIFF starts the Thursday night after Labour Day (the first Monday in September in Canada) and lasts for eleven days. 2015 saw approximately 473,000 attendees, 5,400 industry professionals, and 1,200 journalists.





















No comments:

Post a Comment