Tuesday, April 12, 2016





  • 1-What are three rules of etiquette at any concert?
  • Sit quietly,  turn off the cell phone,  and wait for the concert to begin.
  • 2-What instrument or performance would you expect to see at the concert?
  • I would to see piano performance and jazz.
  • 3-What time does the concert begin?
  • The concert begins at 12:pm
  • 4-Who's the performer?
  • American pianist Kara Huber.
  • 5-What do you hope to take away from the free concert?
  •    I hope to will enjoy to the music with classmates,  and Take some photos.
  • 6-Who's leaving from Don Mills Station on Thursday, and at what time?
  • Chen,Emma,Hamed and I will leave from Don Mills Station   at 9:45 am.
  • 7-Which of the other places on the itinerary interests you, and why?
  • I'm interested in the museum, because I like know more about the history and old Various ancient civilizations.
  • 8-What's the weather going to be like on Thursday?
  • I hope Sunny and warm day.
  • 9-What would you advise your classmates to bring on Thursday?
  •  I would to advice my classmates to bring camera.
  • 10-Who's your lunch partner on Thursday?
  • of course Hamed.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment