Tuesday, April 12, 2016








  • Rearrange each sentence, and then put the sentences in the correct order to find out what it's all about:

    1. Abuyahya Yusuf. Yusuf  Abuyahya.
    2. St., Toronto 8Y9 M2J Yonge 660-145 ON.660-145 Yonge St. Toronto ON, M2J 8Y9.
    3. cheque registered Please address. the to my send . Pleas send the cheque to my registered address.
    4. holder account I'm a policy of RRSP investment #90245, and I cancel would away. like to the policy right  I'm a policy of RRSP holder, and I would like to cancel the investment#90245 right away'
    5. 2016 12, April.  April 12,2016
    6. you. Thank. Thank you
    7. CANCELLATION RRSP WITHDRAWAL AND.CANCELLATION AND WITHDRAWAL RRSP.
    8. Broker, Dear.Dear Broker.
    9. regards, Best .Best regard
    10. Home a I need under Buyers' Plan. it for deposit the.I need a Buyers' Home Plan for the deposit under it.


















    No comments:

    Post a Comment