Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Wednesday, April 20, 2016


Wednesday's Assignment

Another way to maintain a healthy lifestyle is to go for annual checkups with one's doctor. Do you agree?
 Do you do that?




  • Vocabulary: A Visit to the Doctor
    1. Pick 5 words or expressions to learn for meaning and pronunciation.
    1-study grammar is never particularly entertaining for me.
    2-In July my son had an appointment with his doctor for the annual examination.
    3-Every year I visit the family doctor one time to check my health.
    4-When the doctor put the stethoscope on my chest I feel tickle.
    5-The doctor asks me a blood test every six months to check the cholesterol.
    1. Practise saying them in sentences, and record your sentences on Audioboom.com.

  • Role play: Doctor-Patient Confidentiality
    1. Pick 5 new pronunciations you never knew before.
    miraculous_tricky_Hippocratic_convince_divulge.
    1. Practise saying them, and read them to a partner, who will check your pronunciation.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment