Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Image result for dental hygiene cartoonsImage result for dental hygiene cartoons

Image result for dental hygiene cartoonsImage result for dental hygiene cartoons



Tuesday's Assignment

Now that we've taken a bite at dieting, let's chew on the t

pic of dental hygiene.

  1. Work in pairs, with a partner.
Sally:Welcome to the hygienist center! what can I do for you.
David:Oh I'm glad finally I found hygienist dental.
Sally:I think you've come to the right pleas, how can I help you.
David:I feel pain in the jaw and swelling of the gums. I brush my teeth twice every day .
Sally:When was the last visit to the dentist.
David:Last year.
Sally:Last year? No this is not enough, you should see the dentist every six month. Let me see what
your problems.
David:OK.
Sally:Oh, you have inflammation of the gums and some battling plaque. You should be use flossing 
every day and rinsing your mouth with mouthwash to keep your teeth and gums healthy.
David:OK,  I will do that Thank you.
Sally:your welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment