Friday, May 20, 2016




By Friday May 20, let's see who can place the following artefacts into their e-portfolios/blogs:

1_About Me Artefact
1.A brief introduction about yourself, your L1, your background, etc.
My name is Sally, I'm from Iraq,But I lived in Syria. I'm Kurdish, My first language is Arabic , I can speak Kurdish and little English.
I am a mother of two sons, I love my family and I am happy for being in my life.
My hobby is cooking, reading history books, especially ancient civilizations and writing poetry.
My favorite Authors Agatha Christie, Victor Hugo, and Ernest Hemingway.




2.List at least 3 social situations and tasks you need English for, e.g. listening to a weather forecast, speaking to your child's teacher, reading a medicine label, writing an email to the teacher for class absence.
  • Send email or a message to a certain.
  • Speaking to caseworker.
  • Talk about health'


3.Rank the 3 most important tasks you need.

  • Concerning the right and responsibilities in Canada.
  • Recognize geography and history in Canada.
  • More Grammar.

4.Which ones have you already achieved?

  • Yes, talking to the pharmacist, how do I change my bandaging.


5.List the ones you believe you can achieve in the next 3 months.


  • Talk to the caseworker without needed an interpreter



About Me Section--Write about:
1.Who are you?
My name is Sally, I'm from Iraq, I have two sons, I have been in Canada almost 5 years.
2.What are your English learning goals in Level 4-5?
I would like to improve my English, Read, write and speak fluently. Recognize new friends.
3.What are your goals for this week? 
My goals for this week to learn more Grammar.
4.What have you learnt so far?
I learned how to ask for help how to speak with a pharmacist to talk to the teachers and to apologize for the delay in my duties.
5.What I have enjoyed doing the most?
Use the Chirbit to record sounds.
6.What I have enjoyed doing the least?
Grammar.
7.Any other comments I may have .
No, comments.



No comments:

Post a Comment