Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Monday, May 2, 2016


Monday's Assignment

What do you do when you feel lonely? Have you ever dreamed of having a friend?


Here are your tasks:

1. Watch the video, and fill in the 10 blanks below. FILL IN THE BLANKS
COCKNEYS:It's rather dull in town.I think I'll take me to Paris.Mmmmmm.
The missus wants to open upThe castle in Capri.Mmmmmm.
Me doctor recommends a quiet summer by the sea.Mmmm. Mmmm.Wouldn't it be loverly?
ELIZA:

All I want is a( room) somewhere,

(Far) away from the cold night air,

With one enormous (chair).

Oh, wouldn't it be loverly


Lots of( chocolate) for me to eat.

Lots of coal makin' lots of 'eat.

Warm face, warm 'ands, warm( feet).

Oh, wouldn't it be loverly?


Oh, so loverly sittin' absobloominlutely( still).

I would never budge 'till (spring)

Crept over the windowsill.


Someone's 'ead restin' on my( knee),

Warm an' (tender) as 'e can be,

Who takes good( care) of me.

Oh, wouldn't it be loverly?

Loverly, loverly, loverly, loverly.







No comments:

Post a Comment