Thursday, May 5, 2016

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Wednesday's Assignment

Shadi's Documents:





============

Have you ever been in love?
What were the symptoms?
Discuss it with someone from a different cultural background.

 

Here are your tasks:
  1. Watch the video, and fill in the blanks below. 
    1. Check your answers with 2 classmates.
    2. Sing the song by yourself and then together with a partner or two.
  2. What differences do men and women have in this song?
    1. Discuss your answers with a partner.
    2. Write down 10 things that happen when a person has a crush on someone or falls in love. How is it different in a different culture?
1-That person feels happiness.
2-That person could not hide his feelings and his smile.
3-That person excited to dance all night.
4- That person would like to have two wings to fly to meet the beloved.
5-That person very hopeful.
6-That person can't sleep because of thinking about the beloved.
7-That person enjoying life.
8-That person feels vibrant.
9-That person is a lover, wants to do things that he never did before.
10-This person's heart beat fast when he remind the beloved.

FILL IN THE BLANKS


ELIZA:
I could have danced all night!
I could have danced all night!
And __still____have___begged___for_ ___more__ 

I __could_____have_____spread_____my_____wings___
And done a thousand things
I've never done before.

I'll never know _what____ made____ it___ so___ exciting____
Why all at once my heart took flight.

I only know when he
___began____ to____ dance___ with____ me
_______ could___have___ danced____ danced...
All night!



No comments:

Post a Comment